- Refunds for cancellations will only be processed when contacted prior to 24 hours of departure. There is a $10.00 surcharge for processing cancellations.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellation within 24 hours of departure, however the trip can be rescheduled. You must reschedule within one month.
- Cancellations and rescheduling must be done over the phone or by e-mail.
- Services are NOT guaranteed and there may be delays or cancellations caused by different factors such as: road conditions, weather, mechanical issues etc. Affordable Rides will do it’s best to be on time and provide safe service.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by someone of age 16 or older to travel.
- Children between the ages of 11 – 15 can travel unaccompanied, however an unaccompanied child travel form is required for each direction of travel.
- The child must be met at the destination by the person specified on the form.
Tickets, Boarding & Baggage:
- Your e-mail confirmation is your ticket.
- Affordable Rides is not responsible for a lost ticket.
- The bus is wheelchair accessible.
- Upon boarding you must provide proof of ticket purchase (i.e. email confirmation) as well as Government photo ID. Passengers without the proper documents will not be permitted to board the bus.
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Affordable Rides is not responsible for any late arrivals to board the bus.
- We recommend you book your travel online to secure your seat. Please book your ticket online to avoid any disappointment. If you are unable to book online please call us at 306-351-2439 as Debit and Credit Cards can be accepted for payment on the bus. Please note that CASH is NOT accepted.
- You are permitted one suitcase and a personal item such as a purse or a backpack per passenger.
On Board Policy:
- Zero tolerance for DRUGS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, VERBAL ABUSE or UNRULY BEHAVIOUR while on the bus.
- Passengers are to remain seated while the bus is in motion. This is for your safety and the safety of others.
- No pets allowed on the bus (dogs, cats, birds etc)
- A service dog, trained for the purpose of accompanying a disabled person, will be permitted to travel.